Search 6,001 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Santa Cruz, CA Postal Code 95062, CA School District School District, County, CA Listing Service Area Area, CA Address 123 Main St, Santa Cruz, CA Street Main St, Santa Cruz, CA Listing ID #123456
Featured Property Slideshow
- 4119 CREST ROAD PEBBLE BEACH, CA $895,000
- 724 EUREKA CANYON ROAD WATSONVILLE, CA $739,000
- 315 CAMINO AL BARRANCO LA SELVA BEACH, CA $1,399,000
- 000 30TH AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA $550,000
- 00 30TH AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA $499,000
- 0 30TH AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA $499,000
- 411 BROADWAY B SANTA CRUZ, CA $799,000
- 2395 DELAWARE SANTA CRUZ, CA $325,000
- 2836 CASA DE VIDA DRIVE APTOS, CA $625,000
- 23 EASTRIDGE DRIVE SANTA CRUZ, CA $1,150,000
- 160 N MONTGOMERY STREET SAN JOSE, CA $950,000
- 285 CAMINO AL BARRANCO LA SELVA BEACH, CA $1,325,000
- 1425 SAN ANDREAS ROAD WATSONVILLE, CA $4,899,000
- 000 HILLCREST SEACLIFF, CA $350,000
- 426 HILLCREST DRIVE APTOS, CA $799,000
- 350 KINGSBURY DRIVE APTOS, CA $2,349,000
- 1110 DUNDEE AVENUE BEN LOMOND, CA $525,000
- 2947 CHILDERS LANE SANTA CRUZ, CA $849,000
- 2990 E CLIFF DRIVE SANTA CRUZ, CA $2,300,000
- 254 LA VIDA ROAD APTOS, CA $1,149,000
Activity in santa cruz
Marite DufourMarite is a licensed CalBRE realtor since 2006. She has been helping clients find and sell luxury homes, assist first time home buyers, move growing families to larger homes or relocate to a new environment, or downsizing homes when the need arises.
Marite guides her clients through the real estate process of buying or selling a home with enthusiasm and encouragement. She is sensitive and understands the different needs of each buyer and seller. She goes above and beyond the call of duty and is available at any time to meet the needs of her clients. She is professional, hardworking, organized and punctual.
As a people person, Marite honed her personal and professional traits after spending nearly four decades managing department stores, supermarkets, pharmacy and convenience stores. As a retail executive she was results oriented and excelled in customer relations.
Before she moved to the US, Marite received awards for publishing “Iloilo the Book” a photographic essay of the city she grew up in the Philippines, having planted the seeds for the city’s redevelopment.
As a realtor, Marite services Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties plus Marin and Contra Costa. She has conducted business in Sacramento, Alameda, San Francisco, the Bay Area and Scotts Valley where she resides with her husband, Jack. She is also a mother of two grown children.
Let me help you find what you are looking for!