Search 7,202 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Santa Cruz, CA Postal Code 95062, CA School District School District, County, CA Listing Service Area Area, CA Address 123 Main St, Santa Cruz, CA Street Main St, Santa Cruz, CA Listing ID #123456
Featured Property Slideshow
- 10434 E ZAYANTE ROAD FELTON, CA $470,000
- 625 SEQUOIA AVENUE FELTON, CA $450,000
- 11545 ALTA VIA BROOKDALE, CA $549,000
- 241 SACRAMENTO AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA $939,000
- 751 CALIFORNIA STREET WATSONVILLE, CA $580,000
- 2153 ROAN ROAD ANGELS CAMP, CA $89,000
- 124 KINGS HIGHWAY BOULDER CREEK, CA $395,000
- 304 SIDESADDLE CIRCLE SCOTTS VALLEY, CA $949,000
- 208 SOUTHWOOD DRIVE SCOTTS VALLEY, CA $1,600,000
- 7 MANZANITA AVENUE MOUNT HERMON, CA $659,000
- 627 GILROY DRIVE CAPITOLA, CA $1,100,000
- 841 DRY CREEK ROAD MONTEREY, CA $1,099,000
- 181 TRADEWINDS DRIVE BOULDER CREEK, CA $874,000
- 520 SOQUEL AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA $1,649,000
- 1202 ROBERTS ROAD BEN LOMOND, CA $1,295,000
- 101 CHERRY BLOSSOM LANE APTOS, CA $649,000
- 509 FORBES STREET SANTA CRUZ, CA $1,850,000
- 1099 38TH AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA $210,000
- 8250 EL CAMINO ESTRADA CARMEL, CA $800,000
- 133 CENTENNIAL STREET SANTA CRUZ, CA $2,100,000
Activity in santa cruz
Marite DufourMarite is a licensed CalBRE realtor since 2006. She has been helping clients find and sell luxury homes, assist first time home buyers, move growing families to larger homes or relocate to a new environment, or downsizing homes when the need arises.
Marite guides her clients through the real estate process of buying or selling a home with enthusiasm and encouragement. She is sensitive and understands the different needs of each buyer and seller. She goes above and beyond the call of duty and is available at any time to meet the needs of her clients. She is professional, hardworking, organized and punctual.
As a people person, Marite honed her personal and professional traits after spending nearly four decades managing department stores, supermarkets, pharmacy and convenience stores. As a retail executive she was results oriented and excelled in customer relations.
Before she moved to the US, Marite received awards for publishing “Iloilo the Book” a photographic essay of the city she grew up in the Philippines, having planted the seeds for the city’s redevelopment.
As a realtor, Marite services Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties plus Marin and Contra Costa. She has conducted business in Sacramento, Alameda, San Francisco, the Bay Area and Scotts Valley where she resides with her husband, Jack. She is also a mother of two grown children.
Let me help you find what you are looking for!