Search 6,535 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Santa Cruz, CA Postal Code 95062, CA School District School District, County, CA Listing Service Area Area, CA Address 123 Main St, Santa Cruz, CA Street Main St, Santa Cruz, CA Listing ID #123456
Featured Property Slideshow
- 772 APTOS RIDGE CIRCLE WATSONVILLE, CA $1,595,000
- 295 SUMMERHILL DRIVE SCOTTS VALLEY, CA $1,275,000
- 729 EUREKA CANYON ROAD WATSONVILLE, CA $589,000
- 924 3RD STREET SANTA CRUZ, CA $5,900,000
- 12 MADRONE AVENUE MOUNT HERMON, CA $575,000
- 119 KENNAN STREET SANTA CRUZ, CA $723,900
- 1295 LOST ACRE DRIVE FELTON, CA $1,479,000
- 190 SIMS ROAD SANTA CRUZ, CA $850,000
- 147 PEACH TERRACE SANTA CRUZ, CA $559,000
- 109 GRACE WAY SCOTTS VALLEY, CA $939,000
- 555 N SPRING CREEK ROAD BOULDER CREEK, CA $799,000
- 1782 ALBERT AVENUE SAN JOSE, CA $1,188,000
- 159 MAKA TRAIL SOQUEL, CA $1,095,000
- 250 MCGAFFIGAN MILL ROAD BOULDER CREEK, CA $599,000
- 101 SHELL DRIVE 290 WATSONVILLE, CA $168,500
- 36 GRANDVIEW AVENUE FELTON, CA $699,000
- 843 CHARLES HILL ROAD SANTA CRUZ, CA $1,795,000
- 411 WHIPPET RUN WATSONVILLE, CA $2,795,000
- 1423 WOLF COURT SALINAS, CA $437,500
- 2395 DELAWARE AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA $159,880
Activity in santa cruz
Marite DufourMarite is a licensed CalBRE realtor since 2006. She has been helping clients find and sell luxury homes, assist first time home buyers, move growing families to larger homes or relocate to a new environment, or downsizing homes when the need arises.
Marite guides her clients through the real estate process of buying or selling a home with enthusiasm and encouragement. She is sensitive and understands the different needs of each buyer and seller. She goes above and beyond the call of duty and is available at any time to meet the needs of her clients. She is professional, hardworking, organized and punctual.
As a people person, Marite honed her personal and professional traits after spending nearly four decades managing department stores, supermarkets, pharmacy and convenience stores. As a retail executive she was results oriented and excelled in customer relations.
Before she moved to the US, Marite received awards for publishing “Iloilo the Book” a photographic essay of the city she grew up in the Philippines, having planted the seeds for the city’s redevelopment.
As a realtor, Marite services Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties plus Marin and Contra Costa. She has conducted business in Sacramento, Alameda, San Francisco, the Bay Area and Scotts Valley where she resides with her husband, Jack. She is also a mother of two grown children.
Let me help you find what you are looking for!