Search 8,064 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Santa Cruz, CA Postal Code 95062, CA School District School District, County, CA Listing Service Area Area, CA Address 123 Main St, Santa Cruz, CA Street Main St, Santa Cruz, CA Listing ID #123456
Featured Property Slideshow
- 0 SMITH CORRALITOS, CA $699,500
- 137 MONTEREY STREET SANTA CRUZ, CA $1,499,000
- 114 CENTRAL AVENUE CAPITOLA, CA $2,379,000
- 625 BAYVIEW DRIVE APTOS, CA $1,099,000
- 1555 MERRILL SANTA CRUZ, CA $225,000
- 208 BAY STREET J SANTA CRUZ, CA $669,000
- 104 IVY WAY BOULDER CREEK, CA $799,000
- 216 FAIR AVENUE SANTA CRUZ, CA $1,049,000
- 21575 PARROTT RANCH ROAD CARMEL VALLEY, CA $1,995,000
- 99 PASATIEMPO DRIVE SANTA CRUZ, CA $2,199,000
- 3014 BUCKINGHAM LANE 23 SANTA CRUZ, CA $699,000
- 525 BETHANY DRIVE SCOTTS VALLEY, CA $749,000
- 710 BALTUSROL DRIVE APTOS, CA $1,325,000
- 109 CAMPBELL STREET SANTA CRUZ, CA $599,000
- 148 CYPRESS GROVE COURT MARINA, CA $429,000
- 920 CAPITOLA AVENUE CAPITOLA, CA $425,000
- 323 BROADWAY E3 SANTA CRUZ, CA $599,500
- 17 EUGENIA AVENUE APTOS, CA $389,000
- 770 DRY CREEK ROAD MONTEREY, CA $899,000
- 3204 STOCKBRIDGE LANE SANTA CRUZ, CA $679,000
Activity in santa cruz
Marite DufourMarite is a licensed CalBRE realtor since 2006. She has been helping clients find and sell luxury homes, assist first time home buyers, move growing families to larger homes or relocate to a new environment, or downsizing homes when the need arises.
Marite guides her clients through the real estate process of buying or selling a home with enthusiasm and encouragement. She is sensitive and understands the different needs of each buyer and seller. She goes above and beyond the call of duty and is available at any time to meet the needs of her clients. She is professional, hardworking, organized and punctual.
As a people person, Marite honed her personal and professional traits after spending nearly four decades managing department stores, supermarkets, pharmacy and convenience stores. As a retail executive she was results oriented and excelled in customer relations.
Before she moved to the US, Marite received awards for publishing “Iloilo the Book” a photographic essay of the city she grew up in the Philippines, having planted the seeds for the city’s redevelopment.
As a realtor, Marite services Santa Clara, Santa Cruz and Monterey Counties plus Marin and Contra Costa. She has conducted business in Sacramento, Alameda, San Francisco, the Bay Area and Scotts Valley where she resides with her husband, Jack. She is also a mother of two grown children.
Let me help you find what you are looking for!